Momentum - the entrepreneur's legal kit
Starting and running a business is always challenging. We understand that successful entrepreneurs need valuable advice and guidance from experienced people to help turn their business vision into a reality.
We have created Momentum, a brand new pack offering entrepreneurs a whole range of legal and non legal services to help guide you through the ever-changing and unpredictable business life cycle. It also includes a fixed price legal start-up pack, offering everything a new business needs.
How Momentum can help
The Withers' Momentum team is drawn from a wide range of legal disciplines and specializes in areas of law specific to business start-ups, including employment, corporate, real estate, personal planning, including tax, succession and family. We also run a series of events for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs, where vital networks are developed and war stories shared.
The Withers' Momentum team can help with:
- Intellectual Property, to protect the business now and in the future
- commercial matters and dedicated business premises
- the creation of essential legal documents such as NDAs (non-disclosure agreements), employee agreements and handbooks, terms of business and email disclaimers
- driving forward growth whether through raising capital and advising on strategic alliances, or through joint ventures and mergers
- implementing wealth transfer strategies.
As businesses grow and mature, they will naturally require further tailored advice in numerous other legal areas. The Momentum team can advise on these, including health and safety, real estate, exit planning, investment and shareholder agreements.
To view a short video from our recent 'From spareroom to boardroom' event where Kevin Byrne, founder of Checkatrade, discusses how he has built a successful company please click here.
For more information on Momentum and how we can help grow your business, please download the welcome pack here.