Why make a will?
Most people understand the importance of having a will and estate plan to safeguard their family's future. However, unless the process is made easy and affordable, then more often than not making a will remains on the ‘too difficult' pile.
Planning for the future can be likened to playing chess. You need a clear strategy and an understanding of how one decision can potentially impact on another.
With this in mind, Withers has created ‘Thinking ahead' which is a sophisticated and tailored estate plan for you and your family - at an affordable price.
Our team have helped thousands of clients with their estate plans - and can put one in place quickly, securely and cost effectively.
We can help with all of the following questions, and more:
- Who will look after my children if both my partner and I die prematurely?
- How can I prevent my children inheriting too much too young?
- How can I be confident that my partner will be properly cared for when I am gone?
- Have I done everything I can to minimise the inheritance tax burden on my family?
- What happens if I become too ill to make important decisions?
- How can I protect my assets if one of my children divorces?
- What if my partner remarries after my death - will my children's inheritance be protected?
- How can I look after my parents, if they cannot look after themselves?
Please click on the link below to download our brochure.
Click here to complete our questionnaire designed to assist you in the process of making the most appropriate estate plan, or for a no obligation chat about how we may be able to help you, please contact one of our team members below.